Demand Response Research and Evaluation
Demand response programs help utilities manage the equilibrium and cost of energy systems and ensure continued reliability of electric generation capacity. Customers receive incentives to reduce peak energy demand and shift their time of electricity use when pricing signals are sent. Itron’s experience with the planning, design, and evaluation of such programs ensures complete and unbiased assessment of its clients’ peak load curtailment strategies.
- AMI Demand Response: The Opportunity and Challenges of Mass Market Dynamic Pricing
- Cracking the Customer Engagement Code for the Next Era of the Smart Grid
- Evaluation of 2005 Statewide Large Nonresidential Day-Ahead and Reliability Demand Response Programs
- Itron Consulting and Analysis - Whats New
- Small Commercial Contract Group Direct Impact Evaluation Report (Executive Summary)