Features + Benefits
Itron’s MV-90 xi software is the latest generation of the industry’s leading system for collecting and processing interval data from complex metering devices. MV-90 xi is a proven multi-vendor system for collecting data from the complex metering devices typically used for large commercial and industrial (C&I) customers. In addition to its exceptional data collection capabilities, MV-90 xi offers powerful data management and analysis tools that ensure data integrity and process consistency throughout your business.
MV-90 xi collects data from over 150 metering devices and supports a wide variety of communications, including PSTN, cellular, handheld file import, and TCP/IP. Inbound and outbound calls, daisy-chaining and parent/child communication configurations are also supported.
When you use MV-90 xi to collect your complex C&I meter data, you can:
- Reduce O&M costs and increase productivity by operating one system for interval data collection and management
- Improve revenue realization from improved integrity in interval data used for billing
- Improve customer service and billing accuracy with the ability to collect off-cycle readings
- Read load profile meters more frequently to provide better data to your important C&I customers
- Easily transfer and exchange meter and billing data using MV-90 xi’s flexible array of data export formats
- Utilize powerful analysis tools including graphs and reports, aggregation, time-of-use,and billing determinant calculations
- Adapt easily to your changing business needs with software that scales with you