Know Your Voltage Like Never Before
With this technology, embedded in our Itron Analytics platform, you can:
- Alert operators to voltage levels outside of pre-defined thresholds, allowing action to be taken prior to customer complaints or equipment damage
- Validate voltage problems prior to rolling trucks or other actions
- Quickly differentiate isolated incidents from systemic voltage trends
- Identify problem areas and CVR/VVO opportunities to improve efficiency
- Precisely monitor and fine-tune VVO/CVR for optimal performance
Download the Voltage Analysis Product Sheet to learn more.
Delivering and Optimizing Outcomes through Global Managed Services
Putting a Dent in Energy Theft
Energy theft costs utilities and consumers nearly $100 billion per year worldwide. Timely and accurate detection of energy theft makes the grid safer for everybody while recovery of lost revenues flow straight to a utility’s bottom line. With the Theft Detection analytic outcome—part of our Itron Analytics suite—we’ll not only help you identify where theft is occurring, we'll even generate the field investigation work order for you.
- Identifying new theft candidates through a detailed desktop investigation before turning it over for field investigation
- Alerting personnel immediately of meter tampering in the field
- Measuring the effectiveness of various analytics used to detect theft
- Prioritizing field investigation and revenue recovery efforts on collectible accounts
Keeping the Lights On
With more frequent, powerful storms—and customer expectations high—utilities have a renewed focus on improving grid reliability and improving restoration efforts. Itron’s Reliability Analysis outcome empowers your operators to analyze outage data, graphically presented in the context of the distribution network. The results? Improved reliability, outage response and customer satisfaction.
Reliability Analysis improves performance by:
- Accessing precise interruption times for every service point in the system
- Identifying poorly performing feeders and geographic areas to optimize maintenance spending
- Tracing momentary interruptions to source prior to sustained failure
- “Rolling” interruptions up the distribution hierarchy to source equipment and eliminate redundant reporting
- Quantifying the impact of sectionalizing devices and maintenance programs
- Reporting IEEE reliability indices by feeder, region or entire service territory for any date range