- Evaluate historical usage trends and setting the stage for the near term sales forecast.
- Finding the right economic drivers, and integrating efficiency trends with economic forecasts.
- Developing strong monthly weather variables.
- Evaluating model performance and addressing sales data issues.
- Generating booked sales forecasts for financial planning.
The World Gas Conference is the most important global gas industry gathering of influential leaders, policy-makers, buyers, sellers and experts. Conducted since 1931 by the International Gas Union (IGU), the triennial event aims to raise the voice of natural gas while offering timely updates on strategic, commercial and technical issues facing the entire gas value chain.
The 27th World Gas Conference (WGC 2018) takes place in Washington DC from June 25-29 and offers the most comprehensive and diverse program to date for the natural gas industry. For the first time ever this includes topics for professionals working in sectors including finance, trading, law, sustainability & renewables, policy & Government and many more.
Itron is proud to be a Gold Sponsor for this event.
Itron @ World Gas Conference
Walter E. Washington Convention Centre